Personalized Terra Cotta Planter
Personalized Terra Cotta Planter - - eco friendly clay flower planter for growing flowers, plants, a fairy garden, or a miniature herb garden. In the off-season, us the planter box for artificial flower arrangements, house plants, or pine cones and holiday ornaments. Create your own project to give as a personalized gift or keep for yourself.
- Personalize your planter with a laser-engraved name, quotation, or other wording you supply.
- Laser engraving produces a permanent black glass surface as a result of the laser's actions on inorganic earth element materials in the brick. The process uses no paints, plastics, or solvents and thereby qualifies as a "green technology."
- Personalization details:
- Line 1 holds up to fifteen (15) 0.625" characters or up to eighteen (18) 0.5" characters (for example: June's Herb Garden, Molly's Garden, Ben's Last Chance).
- Feel free to replace the standard flower designs with a second line of personalization that also holds up to fifteen (15) 0.625" characters or up to eighteen (18) 0.5" characters.
- Character count includes spaces and punctuation.
- Terra cotta pottery makes one of the best garden planters.
- Clay pottery is unique in that it can breath and allow air to circulate around the roots of plants, staving off root rot.
- Clay's porosity helps to protect against over watering, although it can also cause the soil to dry out quickly.
- The rusty brown color of clay works with almost every flower and foliage color.
- Plants that demand well-drained, dry soil, e.g., cactus plants and succulents, prefer clay pots.**
- The thick walls of clay pots help protect plant roots from rapid changes in temperature that can be destructive.
- Because of their weight clay pots do not blow over as easily as plastic pots.
- Dimensions: 12 3/4"L x 6.25"W x 5.5"H; weighs 8 pounds.
- Made from Italian clay.
- Cleaning: Normal dirt is easily washed away leaving a crisp clear mark.
- Made to order.
- Comfort House P2639.