Circa Year House Number Plaque
We designed this sign for a repeat client who wanted our Colonial style historic sign (item # CRCOLO0610003) but with a large house number in the center, and in a specific narrower size to fit his available space. It contains both a house number, street name, and circa year, which is a hard to find combination as these are more typically placed on separate plaques.
- Made from sturdy and UV-stabilized non rusting, 1/8" thick laminated acrylic plastic with engraved personalization (1/8" is slightly less than the thickness of two quarters).
- Characters and border are permanently engraved into the sign during the production process, not painted or printed on.
- Withstands temperatures to 175-degrees F without deflection.
- Personalization details:
- Line 1 holds up to ten (10) characters. Use it for street name, family name, other wording, or leave blank.
- Line 2 is larger and holds up to 3 numbers.
- Line 3 holds up to ten (10) characters. Use it for circa year, built year, est. year., other custom text, or leave blank.
- Our artists may adjust your entries for best visual appearance.
- Nine vivid color combinations: black with gold characters; sky blue with white characters; black with white characters; white with black characters; brushed gold with black characters; brushed stainless with black characters; kelley green with white characters; red with white characters; and yellow with black characters.
- Comes with 3/16" diameter fastener holes and stainless steel mounting screws.
- Dimensions: 5"W x 8.3"H x 1/8" thick.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Custom made to order. Made in USA.
- Comfort House J0428.
Thank you for supporting small business.