Personalized Baseball Picture Frame To Remember The Game - Custom Engraved
Personalized Baseball Picture Frame - - keepsake custom engraved photo frame designed to display your exciting moment at a baseball or softball game. Hang your picture of a major league, minor league, high school, college, or sandlot game in a place of honor. Great gift to remember a first baseball game.
- American League, National League, state conference, or your grandkid's morning pee-wee team picture will fit in this custom-made red alder wood frame for 4" x 6" or 8" x 10" photos. Memorialize that game-winning home run, stolen base, or slide into home plate.
- The baseball player, crossed bats with baseball, and baseball diamond are part of this frame's design and included on all frames.
- Four personalization opportunities:
- Line 1 at the top can hold up to thirty (30) characters (for example, the name person or event in the photo).
- Line 2 at the top can hold up to twenty five (25) characters (in this case, I WAS THERE or WE WERE THERE or your own alternate wording in all capital letters).
- Line 3 right under the picture can hold up to twenty five (25) characters (for example, the names of the attendees or fans).
- Line 4 at the bottom can hold up to thirty (30) characters (for example, the location and date of the event in the photo).
- Character count includes spaces and punctuation.
- Please leave any lines you are not using blank.
- Two frame sizes: the smaller frame holds a 4x6 horizontal photo; the larger frame holds an 8x10 horizontal photo.
- Overall frame sizes: 8.5"W x 6.5"H and 13.5"W x 11.5"H.
- There's a mounting hook on the back as well as an easel back stand for table or shelf (see small image).
- Glass front window.
- Comfort House P2960.