Important Seaside Casual & Coastline Price and Delivery Information Updated 1/13/22Seaside Casual and Coastline delivery times continue to run at an unprecedented high as a result of the demands created by Covid. Current production time is running on average 24 weeks. Production times are so long that our shopping cart is unable to provide accurate estimates that far away. Within a few days of submitting your order, we will notify you of your estimated ship date. You will receive the quickest possible delivery time when you order with us.
- The estimated ship date you receive from us is the factory's best estimate.
- Estimated ship dates are sometimes pushed back; sometimes when they are pushed back we are not made aware of it until the date has reached or passed.
- Estimated ship dates have rarely been pushed forward in recent months.
- If you must have your order between specific dates, or can not receive it before or after a specific date, please do not order right now as dates can change.
- If upon receipt of your delivery estimate you wish to cancel, there will be a 5% cancellation fee.
- Last year Seaside Casual imposed retroactive surcharges for increases in raw material costs on already accepted orders. If retroactive surcharges are applied by Seaside Casual/Coastline after your order is placed but prior to shipment, we will send you another invoice to pay the additional amount. We know it's crazy but this is how business is being done in a COVID world. Thank you!
Thank you for supporting small business.