International ShippingComfort House ships worldwide! Order on-line and select a UPS or postal service (USPS) method. Please check with your local customs and taxing authorities to determine any duties or taxes that will be due at time of delivery. Brokerage fees may also be due to the package carrier upon delivery. To prevent delays upon delivery, please have funds ready for duties, taxes, and brokerage fees.
To ship to your location, sometimes we may first need to transport the merchandise to our main warehouse. If this is the case shipping time may take longer.
On occasion the rates confirmed on-line may not be your actual rates. Our shipping department will usually contact you by email within 1 business day if ship rates in addition to the rate quoted in your shopping cart will be necessary to your location. If you are contacted, we will then wait for your approval before we proceed with your order. Some furniture, chairs, appliances, and large or fragile items may not be able to be shipped internationally and we will contact you in such an event.
- If your international order is a first-time order with Comfort House, fax a copy of the front and reverse of your credit card to us at 973-242-0131. If payment is made by Paypal, fax documents in English that will verify your identity instead of a credit card copy. If you do not have access to a fax, we will accept an image of your credit card or documents copied and pasted into an email. Please send them as a copy and paste and not as an email attachment. In some instances, we may respond to your documents by asking for additional information to be sent.
- We will not discuss or negotiate the above mentioned order security procedures. If you do not wish to comply with our security procedures, but would like to complete your order, please mail your payment to us at the address shown below. If your order is being shipped to a US address but paid for by an International card, the same security procedures apply.
- Please be sure to contact your local custom and taxing authorities to determine if you will be charged any duties or taxes upon receipt of your delivery. Brokerage fees may also be due to the package carrier upon delivery. To prevent delays upon delivery, please have funds ready for duties, taxes, and brokerage fees.
- No refunds will be issued for undeliverable or refused deliveries on International shipments.
- All prices shown are in US Dollars and payable in US Dollars.
- Upon receipt of your approval to process an order, your credit card will be billed. Because of the various ship methods that we use to fill orders to international destinations, there may be delays between the time your order is billed and shipped.
- All electrical products are made for use with US 120V unless otherwise
noted. We do not warrant the suitability of any product for use outside USA.
- If you are not paying by credit card, payment can be accepted in U.S. Dollars with a check drawn on a U.S. Bank or International postal money order. Mail your payment to:
189-V Frelinghuysen Ave
Newark, NJ 07114 USA
- Wire transfer is available for orders over US$1000. Please contact us for transfer instructions.
- New Zealand
section: Terms and Conditions
Thank you for supporting small business.