Mid Century Modern HIP Outdoor Bench
Mid Century Modern HIP Outdoor Bench - - combines retro design with low-maintenance construction for your outdoor living areas.
- Build your own custom bench from 36 different color combinations and two leg styles.
- Combines eco-friendly, weather-proof Envirowood® slats with powder coated aluminum frames for a stylish industrial-casual look.
- Leg styles: anchor legs (large image) and spindles leg (small images).
- Chair frame colors: platinum, glossy white, and forge black.
- Chair slat colors: white, natural, gray, black, charcoal, navy, sage, slate, cherry, pool, leaf, and teal.
- EnviroWood construction with hidden fasteners.
- EnviroWood is made from an extremely high performance polymer that does not require sealing, painting or staining.
- It will not rot or splinter, and contains UV inhibitors that resist fading.
- EnviroWood is not affected by most corrosive substances and will not absorb moisture or promote bacterial growth.
- Maintenance: simply clean regularly with soap and water (avoid pressure washing). Avoid using harsh chemicals on EnviroWood furniture.
- NOTE: Stainless steel hardware will rust in high salinity environments if not properly maintained as follows: regular washing or rinsing with fresh water to avoid rusting.
- HIP Fusion Benches are suitable for residential porches, yards, balconies, and decks as well as commercial settings.
- Dimensions: 60" long x 15" deep x 17.75" high; weighs 15 pounds.
- 20-year residential and 5-year commercial mfg. warranty.
- Comfort House P3186.