Battle of Britain Newspaper Compilation Gift For World War II Vets and History Buffs
Battle of Britain 80th Anniversary Historical Newspaper - - personalized gift for World War II vets, history enthusiasts, and newspaper collectors. Reprinted from actual British newspapers to commemorate the 80th anniversary of the Battle of Britain.
- Personalized with the recipient's name embossed in gold on the front cover.
- Maximum character count for the name is 25 characters including spaces and punctuation.
- Name on cover appears in all capital letters as shown.
- This volume contains a unique compilation of newspaper coverage from July to October 1940.
- Follow the events of the Battle of Britain as they unfolded through the contemporary scans from original newspapers.
- It was during this time that British Prime Minister Winston Churchill gave one of his most famous speeches "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few," referring to the valiant efforts of the RAF pilots during the ongoing Battle of Britain.
- Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother, felt that she could "look the East End in the face" when Buckingham Palace was bombed.
- Along with dramatic newspaper reporting, the hard-cover book features numerous pages of historical photographs.
- Bound in luxury black leather with gold-embossed cover.
- Special order.
- Comfort House P1044.
Thank you for supporting small business.