Personalized Address Sign with Beach Picture
Personalized Address Sign with Beach Picture - - seashore residence sign pictures two empty chairs, an umbrella, the beach, and the ocean. Personalized with your name and house number. 22" x 16" full-color oval plaque. Made in USA.
- The sunny beach scene on this brightly colored sign includes nine different colors.
- Perfect for any beach house or seashore location.
- Personalization details:
- Line 1 at the top holds up to twelve (12) characters for your name or alternate message.
- Names of two residents up to six (6) characters each inside a heart. The Plus sign in the heart is standard.
- Address number on umbrella up to three (3) numbers
- Character count includes spaces and punctuation.
- Sandblasted HDU sign has raised elements with a sandstone-textured background.
- 2.5D HDU (flat-relief high-density urethane) construction.
- Carved to create a dimensional, multi-layer appearance. When viewed from a distance, a sign with 2.5-D carving gives the impression of 3-D.
- HDU is lightweight, strong, unaffected by temperature, and waterproof.
- The background is sandblasted with a sandstone texture.
- Painted with two coats of primer and two coats of acrylic latex or polyurethane paint.
- INSTALLING YOUR SIGN: This sign is sold without mounting hardware. Optional Z-clips are available. Please use the Select option drop-down box to tell us whether you want the sign only or the sign and clips.
- Select the 'sign only' option if you want to provide your own hardware. For example, you might want to drill mounting holes on the corners of the sign (inside the border in the corner is a good spot) and mount with screws appropriate for the surface.
- Select the 'sign and Z-clips' option if you want to receive a set of Z-clips with your sign. One clip goes on the back of the sign, and one goes on the wall as shown in the small image above.
- Dimensions: 22"W x 16"H x 1.5".
- 3-year mfg. warranty.
- Custom made for you.
- Please allow 7 to 8 weeks for delivery.
- Comfort House P2099.