Custom Horseshoe Nameplate
Custom Horseshoe Nameplate - - made from Solid Red Oak. Designed for use on a stable door, a horse stall, or even on the wall of a horse owner or breeder. Personalized with a horse's name or other text.
- There are many superstitions about horseshoes. Here's our favorite:
- If you think of the horseshoe shape as a cup and the heel faces upward, the horseshoe fills with good luck, holding it for everyone (human or pet) who lives nearby.
- This Comfort House name plate will surely fill with good luck for you and yours.
- Solid red oak wood nameplate with decorative typical horseshoe nail openings.
- Finish is smooth sanded wood and can be used as supplied or you can stain it to match your local decor.
- Personalization: holds up to eight (8) characters in an arc.
- Text is permanently engraved into the horseshoe during the production process, not just painted or printed on the surface.
- Character count includes spaces and punctuation.
- Includes two (2) 0.187" screw holes and stainless steel mounting screws.
- Size: 6.375"W x 6"H x 0.5".
- Comfort House P3166.