Important Casita and Patiomate Ordering and Delivery InformationPlease note the following important information (we recommend you print it out):
- It is critical that you measure your space and know this product fits it before proceeding with your order.
- If you wish to return your purchase, there will be a $300 freight fee in each direction for outgoing and return freight (for a total of $600), and a 20% restock fee. Merchandise that has been opened or used is not returnable.
- The most common reason for return is failure to measure your space for fit.
- The estimated delivery date range you receive from us is our best estimate at the time of order placement.
- Estimated delivery dates are sometimes pushed back; sometimes when they are pushed back we are not made aware of it until the date has reached or passed.
- Estimated delivery dates have rarely been pushed forward in recent months.
- If you must have your order between specific dates, or can not receive it before or after a specific date, please do not order right now as dates can change.
- A tracking number will be sent to you once available.
- Casita and Patiomate are delivered by common carrier truck. Once it reaches your local hub of the trucking company, the trucking company will call you to advise of delivery date. Please be certain you have provided us with a working telephone number on your order form to avoid delays in contacting you.
- Delivery is to END OF TRUCK. This means the driver will deliver to the end of the truck only. The driver is allowed to request your help to remove the item from the truck. If you or your agent cannot help the driver, you will be asked to pay for either a second driver or a special lift truck. If you wish to order additional services ahead of time, please contact us prior to placing your order for a quote. Any additional services requested by you directly with the trucking company will be billed to you once we receive the bill from the trucking company.
- If you ask the common carrier to schedule delivery on a different date because you will not be available or will not have help available on that day to remove the package from the truck, the carrier will charge storage fees. Storage fees are typically $75+ per day depending on carrier. These fees will be paid by us and billed to you once we receive the invoice from the trucking company.
- If you live on a narrow street or have a special situation in which the common carrier at their sold discretion determines they are unable to deliver using their normal truck, the common carrier may ask you to meet them at the closest location they can deliver to.
- If the carrier schedules a delivery but does not show up for their appointment you must contact the carrier directly to discuss as we will have no further information on delivery. For example if they schedule for delivery today between 11am and 3pm and it is now after 4pm and still have not arrived, only the carrier will know if delivery is still planned for that day and at what time or when you may otherwise expect delivery. The same goes if the carrier reschedules delivery.
- If the item is returned to the factory because the trucking company has not been able to reach you to schedule delivery, you will be responsible for the freight fee in each direction, the restock fee, and the storage fees as described above.
- A cancellation in transit, at the trucking company hub, or at time of delivery is considered a return.
- Any requests for cancellation or return should only be made through your place of purchase (meaning us). We can not be responsible for any information given to you if you make arrangements through the freight company, the factory, or any other outside party.
- If you wish to cancel your order before it has been prepared for shipment there will be a 5% cancellation fee.
- Please inspect your delivery carefully before signing for it. We can not accept responsibility for damage unless it is noted on the delivery receipt. Note all signs of damage on the delivery receipt. If the damage looks major we recommend you refuse delivery. If you can not gauge the extent of any damage, we recommend you accept delivery and contact us if you experience a problem. Often times a box may be damaged but the contents are fine.
- Shipments can be made to the USA 48 states only. We can not ship this product to Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada.
- If you have any questions we are here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via text 973-741-6858.
Thank you for supporting small business.