The Mountain Weavers Homespun Tablecloth
| The Mountain Weavers Homespun Tablecloth / Napkin / Placemat / Runner - - Comfort House is proud to offer all sizes and colors in The Mountain Weavers® homespun tableware collection by Special Order.
All sizes and colors by Special Order. Sorry, we cannot accept returns. See Related Products for our basic assortment.
- Born in the Appalachian Mountains, these traditional table coverings are proudly made in the USA.
- Loomed with the finest USA-grown cotton.
- Made in the mountains of Vermont, where each piece is hand fringed.
- Each cloth, napkin, place mat, and runner is completely reversible for double wear.
- Machine wash cold water. Line dry. Never needs ironing.
- Due to the natural fiber used, some shrinkage is inevitable.
- In general, allow for 5 to 6 percent shrinkage when laundered per instructions.
- Greater shrinkage will result if washed in warm water and/or machine dried.
- Colors: red/white; blue/white; buttercup/white; evergreen/white; stone/white; wedgewood/white; seafoam/white; dusty rose/white; cranberry/white; navy/white; stone/wedgewood; stone/navy; stone/evergreen; stone/cranberry; white w/red&blue; green/red; solid white; solid natural; solid blue; solid red; solid evergreen; solid cranberry; solid navy.
- Rectangular tablecloth: 52x72; 62x90; 62x108; 70x120; 70x144.
- Oval tablecloth: 62x90.
- Square tablecloth: 52x52; 62x62.
- Round tablecloth: 60"; 70".
- Napkins: 14x14; 18x18.
- Runner: 18x36; 18x54; 18x72; 18x90.
- Placemats: 14x20.
- Comfort House 67145F.