Milkweed Balm Topical Pain Relief
| Milkweed Balm Topical Pain Relief - - a topical, all-natural, anti-inflammatory and pain reliever. Made in USA.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Milkweed balm helps relieve pain and restore mobility.
Tested & Approved by Comfort House. See Tester's Report at the bottom of the page.
Four things you might not know about Milkweed:
- Milkweed balm comes from the oil of cold-pressed Milkweed Seed, which is full of antioxidants, high concentrations of Omega 3 and Omega 7 fatty acids, along with magnesium, calcium, and zinc.
- Milkweed balm is hand crafted with pure, natural, GMO-free ingredients: shea butter, wild-sourced milkweed seed oil, organic soybean and jojoba oil, and vitamin E.
- Some people who suffer from fibromyalgia, back and neck pain, shingles, TMJ, and arthritis report relief after using Milkweed balm.
- Also helpful when applied before and after workouts.
- In addition to providing pain relief, Milkweed has an important environmental job.
- Available in a roll-on bottle or as a cream.
- Made in USA.
- Comfort House 67666F.
Tester's Report: Our tester experiences intermittent hand pain and stiffness. Other over-the-counter products are effective, but she is reluctant to use them on her hands that are likely to then touch her face and eyes, children, food, keyboard, etc., to say nothing of the smell. The ingredients in Milkweed Balm don't appear to be worrying; there is a very slight neutral scent and no sting; and shortly after application, the pain is much diminished and she can use her hands without difficulty. The only negative is that the cream is a bit greasy. Of course, we can never say whether the relief is real or placebo, but if it works, go with it.
- Milkweed and monarch butterflies are partners in nature.
- Milkweed is the sole food source of the monarch caterpillar.
- Milkweed along monarch migration routes is a source of reproduction and protection for monarch butterflies.
- Growing more Milkweed will help monarchs survive the destruction of their natural habitats throughout the United States, Mexico, and Canada.