Personalized Historical Landmark Plaque
Personalized Historical Landmark Plaque - - personalized historic site sign accents and adds meaningful curb appeal to a colonial style home and other colonial era buildings and landmarks. 10" x 6" wall mount plaque. Three lines of personalization. Made in USA.
- 10" x 6" wall plaque inspired by a shape and font that might have been found on a colonial era building.
- Customized with your choice of color and the three data lines.
- Made from sturdy and UV-stabilized non rusting, laminated acrylic plastic with engraved personalization.
- Characters and border are permanently engraved into the sign during the production process.
- Withstands temperatures to 175-degrees F without deflection.
- Personalization details:
- Line 1 holds up to nineteen (19) characters. Historical Landmark as shown in the sample is one possibility. Feel free to supply alternate wording.
- Lines 2 and 3 hold up to ten (10) 1.25" characters each.
- Line 4 holds up to fourteen (14) 0.625" characters.
- You can personalize this line with the year as shown. Typically a word such as Circa, Established, Founded, Built, or Restored precedes the year or actual date.
- Or perhaps the name of a founder, builder, or first owner.
- Character count includes spaces and punctuation.
- Note: the style number visible on the sample signs (in this case CHL1006) is for internal use only and not part of your custom sign.
- Eight vivid color combinations: sky blue with white characters; black with white characters; white with black characters; brushed gold with black characters; brushed stainless with black characters; kelley green with white characters; red with white characters; and yellow with black characters.
- Border is the same color as the personalization and accentuates the unusual colonial shape.
- Comes with 3/16" diameter fastener holes and stainless steel mounting screws.
- Dimensions: 10"W x 6"H x 1/8".
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Custom made to order.
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
- Comfort House P2491.
When should I expect delivery? Most in-stock items are shipped within 1 business day of receipt by UPS, FedEx, or Priority/First Class Mail. If an item has a special delivery time it will be noted in the product description. Casita, Patiomate, and Parts for them are currently running a 2-3 week delivery time.
We are a small family-run business.
- You should expect to receive delivery within 4-7 business days in the USA unless a special delivery time is noted in the product description.
- Air delivery and specific carrier options are also available in your shopping cart.
- If you select air delivery for an item with a special delivery time noted in the product description, your product will not be finished any quicker but will ship via the chosen method when it is ready to ship.
- If you require a delivery quicker than options shown in your shopping cart, please contact customer service.
- Canada and International delivery time information is shown in shopping cart.
We've been in business for 26 years.
Our product reviews are 100% verified.
We ship worldwide.
Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Transactions are safe and secure.