| SunSetter EasyShade - - SunSetter® EasyShade Outdoor Window Shade / Solar Screen helps beat the heat without blocking the view. Use for privacy, shade, and breeze protection on your porch, gazebo, pergola, and other outdoor structures. Perfect for shading sliders and French doors.
Cream, charcoal, or desert sand colored vinyl outdoor shade can even help cool the inside of your home when installed over large windows.
Shade colors: cream, charcoal, desert sand. Housing colors: cream, bronze. 5-year limited mfg. warranty.
- EasyShade blocks 80 percent of sun, wind, and mist yet still lets in soft, filtered light and air.
- EasyShade provides privacy without blocking the view.
- EasyShade resists mildew.
- EasyShade rolls up for storage inside its own compact rust-free aluminum housing when not in use, so it stays clean and neat, protected from dirt and cobwebs.
- EasyShade installs easily.
- EasyShade rolls up and down perfectly straight every time using a simple hand crank mechanism. Includes bungees and hooks to secure shade to deck.
- EasyShade comes in 9 widths: 4', 5', 6', 7', 8', 9', 10', 11', 12' with a maximum roll-down length of 7'.
Easy Shade is made in USA. Made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
"Excellent experience. Love the window shade! Good quality - quick delivery. What's not to love?" J.I.-Ridgewood, New Jersey
Note on 10' and larger sizes only: The 10' and larger size is delivered by common carrier truck. Delivery is to curbside. If you require an additional level of service, please advise us on the order form so that we can give you an approximate idea of the cost.
Sunsetter EasyShade has
3 user ratings out of 5 stars
, July 28, 2014
Posted By: Becky Location: Virginia How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time
Sunrise Easy Shade Outdoor Window Shade Solar Screen
, August 25, 2012
Posted By: Connie Rudd Location: Savannah, GA How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time
, March 16, 2012
Posted By: Alan Levett Location: Cambridge -England How often do you shop at Comfort House: occasionally