| Transformer for Qualarc Lighted Address Plaque - - for use with a Qualarc Bayside lighted address sign or any Qualarc Edgewood lighted address plaque.
- Qualarc lighted address plaques are designed to attach to and get their power from an existing low-voltage doorbell system.
- However, you may wish to locate your lighted plaque in an area that does not have a doorbell.
- In that case you will need to purchase and install a transformer.
- Two models available: plug-in and hard-wire.
- Comfort House 67029F.
- Qualarc FPS-2018 plug-in transformer / Qualarc JBX-15951 hard-wire transformer.