Victorian LED Motion Sensing Solar Light
Victorian LED Motion Sensing Solar Light - - contains 13 bright-white LEDs and the motion sensor feature.
- Automatic dusk-to-dawn operation.
- Motion sensor detects movement up to 20' away.
- The flexible all-in-one installation kit supports multiple mounting installations.
- You can mount the light fixture on a 3" diameter post; on a flat, horizontal surface such as a column or pillar; or as a wall sconce on the building exterior.
- Integrated solar panel.
- Patented light-enhancing cone reflector provides brighter light.
- Energy-saving and money-saving replacement for electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting.
- No electrical wiring required -- just sunlight.
- Replaceable, plugged battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges. Recharging speed varies based on weather conditions, but generally takes about six hours of sunlight on the solar panel to achieve a full solar charge when the battery pack is completely run down.
- Normal output is 100 lumens, increasing to 200 lumens for 45 seconds after motion is detected.
- Mono-crystalline silicon solar panel is protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance.
- Powder-coated, rustproof cast aluminum and beveled glass construction.
- Dimensions: 9"L x 9"W x 15"H; weighs 5 pounds. (Note: The post-mount option adds approximately 1" to the height.)
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Color: black.
- Comfort House 68101.