Locking Vacation Mailbox
Locking Vacation Mailbox - - large capacity security mailbox includes an easy-access, non-locking storage compartment.
- Features a hinged flap that controls where the mail ends up.
- When you put the flap in the down position, your mail goes into the non-locking storage area. Some people prefer to use this option for daily delivery.
- When you put the flap in the up position (i.e., "vacation" position), the mail drops down into the secure locked storage area. Of course, the locking, secure option can be used every day.
- The locked access door includes a hook-latch locking system that latches through the frame.
- Sturdy hinged hopper door is large enough to accept small parcels.
- Labels on the inside of the mailbox provide easy-to-follow instructions for mail carriers.
- Made of durable powder-coated 18-gauge steel.
- Dimensions: 23" wide at the top; 20" wide at the bottom x 29.5" high x 10.25" deep.
- Color: black.
- Comfort House P2757.