Address Plaque with Geometric Border
Address Plaque with Geometric Border - - decorative and very unique 16"W x 10.5"H personalized address sign. Wall mount. Made in USA using American materials and labor.
- Signs are an impressive 1" thick with raised Arts & Crafts lettering.
- Seven upscale metal finishes: bronze patina (shown in large image), bronze verdi, copper patina, copper verdi, brass patina, silver nickel, and pewter.
- Bronze patina is black and dark golden brown that takes on copper highlights in the sunlight.
- Bronze verdi the verdi can range in the blues and greens due to a chemical reaction. Since the material is real metal not a paint, the initial color is not controllable and will change over time.
- Copper patina is more orange than red. It is not shiny.
- Copper verdi the verdi can range in the blues and greens due to a chemical reaction. Since the material is real metal not a paint, the initial color is not controllable and will change over time.
- Brass patina is black and light golden brown.
- Silver nickel silver with a slight golden tinge.
- Pewter has a slight blue overtone.
- This address plaque holds a four-character address number in raised lettering (shown above).
- The geometric art tile border is inspired by Ernest A. Batchelder, a leader in the growth of the American Arts and Crafts movement.
- Handcrafted using high density urethane (HDU) sign board, real metal coating, and marine-grade clear coat. The result mimics the characteristics of true cast metal at an affordable price and without the extra weight.
- Easy to hang on any inside or outside wall; and won't warp, rot, or peel.
- Includes 3" deck screws with a Star-Drive head. Pre-drilled holes. The screw heads are metal coated to match your sign.
- Dimensions: 16"W x 10.5"H x 1".
- Made to order.
- Comfort House P2570.