EZ Stand-N-Go - - assist handles help you stand up easily and comfortably from any recliner, couch, or chair.
- You don't need an expensive lift chair to stand with confidence. Stop struggling to get out of your favorite chairs.
- EZ Stand & Go is a steel frame that slips between chair arms or arm cushions leaving only two handles and two thin legs exposed.
- The two handles are right where you need them for maximum leverage and support while standing.
Watch the EZ Stand-N-Go video.
- Installs in minutes.
- Perfect for anyone recovering from surgery or suffering from back pain.
- Excellent for everyone living with a couch that has a low seat or a chair with armrests that are set too low to provide adequate leverage for you.
- Fully adjustable to fit any couch, chair, or recliner; weighs approximately 7 pounds.
- Handle height range from floor: 21.5" to 31.5".
- Floor to base height: 14" to 21".
- Handle height adjustment from base: 7.5" to 10.5".
- Width adjustment: 19" to 26".
- Depth adjustment: 24" to 27".
- 300-pound weight capacity.
- Powder-coated steel construction.
- Assembly required.
- Comfort House P2047.
Like This!, November 21, 2015
Posted By: Susan - Verified Buyer Location: Kansas How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time