Support Handles To Help Stand From Couch, Chair, or Recliner
Unique assist handles help you stand up easily and comfortably from any recliner, couch, or chair.
- You don't need an expensive lift chair to stand with confidence. Stop struggling to get out of your favorite chairs.
- Steel frame slips between chair arms or arm cushions leaving only two handles and two thin legs exposed.
- The two handles are right where you need them for maximum leverage and support while standing.
Watch the EZ Stand-N-Go video.
- Installs in minutes.
- Perfect for anyone recovering from surgery or suffering from back pain.
- Excellent for everyone living with a couch that has a low seat or a chair with armrests that are set too low to provide adequate leverage for you.
- Fully adjustable to fit nearly any couch, chair, or recliner; weighs approximately 9 pounds.
- Handle height range from floor adjusts from 22" to 32".
- Width adjusts between handles from 19" to 26".
- Base depth adjustment: 23" to 26". Base width adjustment 19" to 26".
- 300-pound weight capacity.
- Powder-coated steel construction.
- Tube diameter 1".
- Assembly required.
- Comfort House P2047.
Thank you for supporting small business.