Lighted Heated Fog Free Shower Mirror
Lighted Heated Fog Free Shower Mirror - - is a lighted version of our popular electric heated shower mirror.
- Super luxurious bathroom amenity for the upscale master bath.
- This mirror is set flush with the tile and is accented with two ultra-thin light strips.
- The back of the mirror contains LED light pads and a heating pad with electrical leads that can easily be connected to a low-voltage system or a switched outlet. The power supply must be accessible.
- Low-voltage mirror gently warms to 102 degrees F and eliminates condensation.
- Note: Lights and heat do not operate independently.
- Installation notes:
- Do not install on exterior walls in extremely cold climates unless the wall is well insulated.
- Mirror mounts to wall with user-supplied Mirror Mastic adhesive.
- Mirror and pad must be grouted or caulked into tile completely and must be flush with the tile surface.
- Sizes: 12" x 12", 12" x 24", 18" x 18".
- 20 – 36 watts; UL / C-UL approvals to ensure safe operation.
- Power supply:
- 12" x 12": a plug-in 120 volt primary and a 24-volt DC power supply (UL 1310 Class 2).
- 12" x 24": a plug-in 120 volt primary and a 12-volt DC power supply (UL Class 2).
- 18" x 18": a plug-in 120 volt primary and a 12-volt DC power supply (UL Class 2)
- 12" x 12": Standard (2) 24-inch, 18 gauge wire leads that exit mirror from the center of the heating pad and (2) 12-inch 18 gauge wire leads that exit the LED pads. All leads are run to snap connectors and low voltage wires are run from the supplied power supply to the leads. The wires are connected and placed in a junction box behind the mirror.
- 12" x 24": Uses a series of barrel connectors and a plug-in power supply. The total distance of supplied wiring is approximately 18'.
- 18" x 18": Uses a series of barrel connectors and a plug-in power supply. The total distance of supplied wiring is approximately 18'.
- 5300K cool light LEDs.
- 5-year mfg. warranty.
- Made in USA.
- Comfort House 67137F.