Shoji Garden Lantern
Shoji Garden Lantern - - solid brass 12-volt garden lighting fixture. Custom made to fill your order. Made in USA.
- Unique garden lanterns inspired by the classic wooden light screens used in Japanese homes, offices, and public buildings.
- These stunning shoji (pronounced SHOW-GEE) lanterns look like works of art but perform as functional landscape lighting.
- For hard-wired low voltage installation with 12" to 18" pigtail only. 12 volt. UL approved.
- Two lantern designs: flat top and pyramid top.
- Two mounting styles: curved top arm and straight bottom arm.
- Three hand-applied patina finishes: bronze patina (greenish), new verde, and old penny.
- Three stained glass panel options: autumn green, champagne, and gold iridescent.
- Each fixture is supplied with a heavy duty ground spike, two waterproof electrical connectors, and 3.5-watt LED lamp.
- 3.5-watt Bi-Pin LED; color temperature 2700K (warm white); rated for 25,000 hours. Equivalent to a 20-watt halogen bulb.
- Roof width 5"; body width 3.5"; weighs 2.5 pounds.
- Height varies from 24" to 28" depending on style: curved arm height 28"; flat top bottom arm 24" high; pyramid top bottom arm 25".
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Custom made to order.
- Please allow 3 to 5 weeks for delivery.
- Comfort House P2029.