Rural Mailbox and Post
Rural Mailbox and Post - - eye-catching and sophisticated curbside brass mailbox in two amazing finishes: antiqued patina brass and gold polished brass. Mailbox proudly sits on a black, bronze, or white cast aluminum post.
- Rustic handcrafted old world charm moves this rural mailbox to a new level of elegant curb appeal.
- Mailboxes are handcrafted one at a time in the old world tradition.
- The gold polished brass mailbox has a brighter shinier gold polished look when it first arrives that will darken and patina over time. The first small image shows a new mailbox with brighter gold polished brass finish. The half-and-half picture (second small image) shows how the mailbox will darken and patina over time.
- To help preserve the polished finishes, the manufacturer recommends a clear, no-buff car wax. Clean the mailbox periodically with warm soapy water and a soft cloth, rinse and dry with a soft cloth. Then apply no buff car wax.
- Not recommended for use in corrosive salt-air locations.
- Mailbox dimensions: 8.5"W x 21"D x 9.5"H; weighs 9 pounds.
- 3" OD post requires direct in-ground installation. Two post types:
- 70" high post (no finial). 8.5"W x 21"D x 70"H; weighs 20 pounds.
- 62" high post includes matching finial and mounting bracket. 8.5"W x 21"D x 62"H; weighs 27 pounds.
- Optional matching finial: horsehead, pineapple, and or ball. PLEASE NOTE PINEAPPLE FINIAL SHOWN IN MAIN IMAGE IS NOT EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE PINEAPPLE CURRENTLY SHIPPING. Please see the first small image on right above for the new pineapple.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Comfort House P1167.