Rural Mailbox and Post
Rural Mailbox and Post - - eye-catching and sophisticated curbside brass mailbox in two amazing finishes: antiqued patina brass and gold polished brass. Mailbox proudly sits on a black, bronze, or white cast aluminum post.
- Rustic handcrafted old world charm moves this rural mailbox to a new level of elegant curb appeal.
- Mailboxes are handcrafted one at a time in the old world tradition.
- The gold polished brass mailbox has a brighter shinier gold polished look when it first arrives that will darken and patina over time. The first small image shows a new mailbox with brighter gold polished brass finish. The half-and-half picture (second small image) shows how the mailbox will darken and patina over time.
- To help preserve the polished finishes, the manufacturer recommends a clear, no-buff car wax. Clean the mailbox periodically with warm soapy water and a soft cloth, rinse and dry with a soft cloth. Then apply no buff car wax.
- Not recommended for use in corrosive salt-air locations.
- Mailbox dimensions: 8.5"W x 21"D x 9.5"H; weighs 9 pounds.
- 3" OD post requires direct in-ground installation. Two post types:
- 70" high post (no finial). 8.5"W x 21"D x 70"H; weighs 20 pounds.
- 62" high post includes matching finial and mounting bracket. 8.5"W x 21"D x 62"H; weighs 27 pounds.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Comfort House P1167.