Delivery information, trial period, and return policyComfort House sells Royal-Pedic Royal-Latex mattress with tufted top, Royal Pedic Quilt Top Royal Latex mattress (shown at left) as well as Royal-Pedic All Cotton mattress with tufted top, and Royal-Pedic Quilt Top Cotton mattress.
for Royal-Pedic Mattresses, Mattress Sets & Beds
Choose a mattress only or mattress & box spring set. Optional 3"-thick and 5"-thick Royal-Pedic pillowtop pads are also available for every size mattress.
Delivery: In-home delivery and installation service is provided with your order and includes carrying the bed inside, un-boxing it, simple set up in the proper room, and removal of boxing materials. NOTE: Service includes delivery up one flight of stairs (a flight of stairs is defined by the delivery company as 12 or few in-line steps; a landing with a change in direction constitutes a flight). Optional removal and disposal of your old mattress set is available. Please advise us in the comments area of your order form if you will require carry up additional steps or mattress removal and we will contact you with a quote. Please allow 3 to 5 weeks for delivery. Disregard any store that advertises "ships immediately" as this information is simply untrue. Delivery to 48 contiguous states only. Sorry, we can not deliver to Alaska, Hawaii, or addresses outside the USA.
Trial Period: You have 14 days from receipt of the order to test the mattress and/or box spring in your home.
Returns: If you wish to return the merchandise within 14 days, you should repack it in its original factory packaging (carton & plastic bag) and contact us so we can arrange for pickup and return.
- In the event of a return only, you are responsible for the actual freight cost in both directions.
- No returns allowed on electric beds.
- There is a 25 percent remanufacturing fee on all returned goods. (The mattress has to be completely stripped and rebuilt because of federal and state laws.)
- All return freight charges are prepaid by you.
- Items for return must be packed in the original packaging. Make sure the drivers do not rip apart the carton and the plastic bag and that they do not remove the packaging. Please keep a careful watch on the installers. Make sure that all packaging remains intact and in your possession until the trial period is over.
- If you do not see these same or very similar return terms when comparing product elsewhere you should inquire. Some stores do not disclose them. At Comfort House, we do not wish for you to have any surprises!
What is the warranty period on Royal Pedic mattresses and box springs? 10-year non-prorated mfg. warranty.
Is the "latex" in this product pure latex? No, it is 80 percent latex and 20 percent antioxidant. 100 percent pure latex would oxidize.
Can the mattress be flipped and rotated? Yes.
Can the mattress be used directly on a platform? Yes.
Can the mattress be used on a slatted base? Yes. The slats should be no more than 1.5" apart.
The preceding information applies to all RoyalPedic 7-zone tufted-top mattresses, 7-zone quilt-top mattresses, cotton mattresses, cotton, quilt-top mattresses, and pillowtop and cloudtop mattress pads when purchased with mattress. It does not apply to special orders, pillowtop or cloudtop pads when purchased without mattress, and electric adjustable beds.
A helpful hint from Comfort House: Please don't discard your old bedding until your new mattress and box spring are safely in your home. In the unlikely event of a last minute delivery problem, you don't want to be left without a bed.
Thank you for supporting small business.