Recipes from 1990s British Newspapers Personalized Newspaper Book
Recipes from 1990s British Newspapers Personalized Newspaper Book - - is a reproduction of Daily Mirror newspaper pages in a smaller 7.5" x 11" format. Personalized with the name you supply embossed on the cover and your message on the opening page. Deluxe hardback edition with leatherette cover.
- The content of this book is exactly as it was printed in Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper during the 1990s, including all original advertising.
- Each volume includes copious original advertising, general interest columns including horoscopes, shopping tips, and food-related features, some of which contain recipes.
- Note 1: Measurements follow the metric system, oven temperatures are given in Celsius, and some ingredients may not be familiar to U.S. cooks.
- Note 2: Due to the page size, the print is small and may be difficult to read without a magnifier.
- Personalization details:
- Presented To is standard as shown in small image on right.
- Name line holds up to 22 characters.
- Two message lines with up to 30 characters per line.
- "Recipes and Cookery Ideas from 1990s British Newspapers" provides a special view of British life and how people of the 90s were developing a taste for new foods, especially foods from other cultures.
- Makes a great gift for history buffs and people interested in how food news, cooking trends, and recipes tend to reflect the social, economic, and political events of the time.
- Book size: 7.5"W x 11"H.
- Special order. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
- Comfort House P2760.