Locking Mailbox With Back Door For Masonry Installation
Rear Retrieval Locking Mailbox - - for installing into in a masonry wall, masonry column, or wood fence. Decorative front panel with an almost-Victorian attitude and multiple scrolling flourishes.
- Mail is delivered through the front flap and retrieved from the back lockable secure access door.
- Large capacity, secure mail storage.
- Mount in masonry walls, columns, wood fences.
- Lockable rear access door come with two keys.
- Manufactured in England from quality materials. The front and rear castings (including the door and flap) are made in English foundries from solid LM6 grade aluminum.
- The inner compartment sleeve is manufactured from sturdy zintec coated steel, and internal components are made from solid brass or stainless steel.
- For long life, all metal components are phosphate coated before being finished in a durable top quality powder coat finish.
- The lock is made from tough black polycarbonate.
- Mailbox dimensions: 12"W x 13"D x 17"H; weighs 15 pounds.
- Rear access door opening dimensions: 7"W x 7.5"H.
- Incoming opening dimensions: 9"W x 2.5"H.
- Optional factory installed anti-theft high-security plate (Comfort House item # P1116) reduces size of the incoming mail slot to just 1" high. Must be purchased at the same time as your mailbox.
- Mailbox color: black.
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
- Comfort House P1114.