Tinted Progressive Reading Sunglasses
Tinted Progressive Reading Glasses - - Progressive reader sunglasses for people who are far-sighted (that is, presbyopes - - people who do not wear Rx glasses for distance vision).
- Now presbyopes can read on the beach and do close-up work outside with just one pair of glasses.
- This "progressive reader" increases in power by a full diopter from the top of the lens to the bottom. For example, a 2D pair has 1D magnification at the top of the lens that slowly increases to 2D at the bottom for reading.
- Exception: 1.5D diopter is 1.00D at the top.
- Available in four bottom-diopeter strengths: 1.50D, 2.00D, 2.50D, 3.00D.
- NOTE: Please be sure to order by diopter strength you want at the bottom of the lens so that you can read.
- Perfect for reading in a sunny areas because the lenses are tinted gray to give you sufficient from the sun. Light transmission level is 24.4 percent.
- Includes a protective, felt-lined case.
- Lens size: 50mm wide at the top; 40mm wide at the bottom; 28mm high in the middle.
- Lens material: gray-tinted PXM plastic with surface coating.
- Gun metal frame.
- Special Order item. We do not accept returns on special order items.
- Comfort House P1169.
Thank you for supporting small business.