Brass Rural Mailbox
Brass Rural Mailbox - - elegant rural style mailbox is individually handcrafted from heavy-gauge brass in the old-world tradition.
- The rural mailbox is appropriate for either wall mount or pole mount.
- Available in two finishes: polished brass and antique hammered brass
- Notes on the finishes:
- The rustic antique hammered finish is hand hammered, scuffed, and buffed. This finish may show some scuff (sanding) marks. Such scuffing is part of the rustic character of this finish and not a defect.
- The brass mailboxes have a lacquer finish to help protect them.
- To help preserve the polished finishes, the factory recommends a clear, no-buff car wax. Clean the mailbox periodically with warm soapy water and a soft cloth, rinse and dry with a soft cloth, and finally apply no-buff car wax.
- Dimensions: 20"W x 7.5"D x 8.5"H; weighs 6.5 pounds.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Comfort House 67221F.