Brass Mailbox with Roll Top Lid
Brass Mailbox with Roll Top Lid - - with hooks. Wall mount mailbox is individually handcrafted from heavy-gauge brass in the old-world tradition.
- Includes a pair of hooks to hold newspapers and magazines.
- Available in two finishes: polished brass and antique hammered brass.
- Notes on the finishes:
- The polished brass mailbox is not recommended for corrosive salt-air locations.
- The rustic antique hammered finish is hand hammered, scuffed, and buffed. This finish may show some scuff (sanding) marks. Such scuffing is part of the rustic character of this finish and not a defect.
- The brass mailboxes have a lacquer finish to help protect them.
- To help preserve the polished finishes, the factory recommends a clear, no-buff car wax. Clean the mailbox periodically with warm soapy water and a soft cloth, rinse and dry with a soft cloth, and finally apply no-buff car wax.
- Each mailbox is hand-made, and the antique finish is hand applied. No two mailboxes the same. Some are lighter, and some are darker.
- Color variations are normal between different antique brass mailboxes. The color of each mailbox will vary depending on the ambient lighting conditions.
- Dimensions: 10"W x 4.5"D x 14.75"H; weighs 4 pounds.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
- Comfort House 67220F.