Prairie Style Address Plaque
Prairie Style Address Plaque - - stunningly simple and sophisticated. Decorative and uniquely American 16"W x 10"H personalized address sign. Made in USA using American materials and labor.
- Signs are an impressive 1" thick.
- Stunning raised Arts & Crafts font. The font is shown in the large image, and the raised feature is clearly shown in the middle small image.
- Finishes: bronze patina, bronze verdi, copper patina (shown in large image), copper verdi, and brass patina.
- Bronze patina is black and dark golden brown that takes on copper highlights in the sunlight.
- Bronze verdi the verdi can range in the blues and greens due to a chemical reaction. Since the material is real metal not a paint, the initial color is not controllable and will change over time.
- Copper patina is more orange than red. It is not shiny.
- Copper verdi the verdi can range in the blues and greens due to a chemical reaction. Since the material is real metal not a paint, the initial color is not controllable and will change over time.
- Brass patina is black and light golden brown.
- Wall mount horizontal sign displays up to 4 numbers in the classic Arts and Crafts font as shown above and distinctive raised lettering.
- Single line border broken with a cluster of mini-square boxes in each corner.
- Handcrafted using high density urethane (HDU) sign board, real metal coating, marine-grade clear coat. The result mimics the characteristics of true cast metal at an affordable price and without the extra weight.
- Easy to hang on any inside or outside wall; and won't warp, rot, or peel.
- Includes 3" deck screws with a Star-Drive head. Pre-drilled holes. The screw heads are metal coated to match your sign.
- Dimensions: 16"W x 10"H x 1".
- Made to order.
- Comfort House P2569.