Outlast Temperature Regulating King Pillowcases
Outlast Temperature Regulating King Pillowcases - - not too hot, not too cold. The temperature is just right with Outlast bedding. Set of two 20"x40" pillowcases.
- Six popular colors: white, linen, stone, midnight blue, lake blue, and corn silk.
- Large image shown in white.
- Small images (from left to right): linen, stone, midnight blue, lake blue.
- Outlast technology, originally developed for NASA, absorbs, stores, and releases heat for personal thermal comfort.
- Balances temperature around your body and maintains optimal sleep temperature.
- Buffers against temperature fluctuations, helping to keep your personal micro-climate steady and comfortable.
- Here's how Outlast temperature regulating technology works:
- Outlast technology wicks moisture away from the body and helps to proactively manage sweat before it begins.
- When you overheat, your body naturally releases excess heat and sweats to cool the skin.
- Outlast helps alleviate these spikes in skin temperature that cause sleep disturbances by absorbing and storing the excess heat.
- As you cool, the stored heat is released back to the body to keep you at the optimal temperature.
- This cycle continues throughout the night, so you wake up feeling more refreshed and rested.
- Outlast is permanently incorporated into the fabric and won't wash out.
- In addition, the tight-knit weave repels traditional allergens such as dust mites, which can disrupt sensitive sleepers.
- Dimensions: 20"x40".
- Super-soft, 300-thread-count sateen weave.
- 40 percent Outlast/60 percent cotton. Imported from China.
- Colors: white, linen, stone, midnight blue, lake blue, corn silk.
- Care instructions: machine wash gentle warm; tumble dry low heat.
- Comfort House P1033.