Personalized Gift Historical Newspaper Napoleonic Wars
Personalized Gift Historical Newspaper Napoleonic Wars - - The Napoleonic Wars: From Trafalgar to Waterloo newspaper book published to commemorate the 200th anniversary of the Battle of Waterloo and the final fall of Napoleon.
- Personalized with the recipient's name embossed in gold on the front cover plus the recipient's name and a message from you on the introduction page.
- Maximum character count for the name is 22 characters including spaces and punctuation.
- Name on cover appears in all capital letters as shown.
- Name on introduction page appears in upper and lower case as shown.
- You can use different forms of the name on the cover and introduction page. For example, ALLAN CHARLWOOD and Uncle Al.
- Personal message can run up to 5 lines, 30 characters each.
- Hard bound volume consists of contemporary accounts of select battles as reported in the British newspapers of that time with 14 pages of images from the Napoleonic era.
- Scans from original newspapers are bound in luxury black hard-back leather, gold-embossed cover.
- Personalized gift for the history scholar, historical newspaper enthusiast, battlefield re-enactor or military buff.
- This book is a historical record of events that shaped present-day Europe and contains articles such as Napoleon's account of the Battle of Waterloo.
- Bound in luxury black leather.
- Each book comes with a small magnifying glass to help in reading.
- Special order. Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
- Comfort House P1043.
Good gift, great service, November 12, 2015
Posted By: Sarah - Verified Buyer Location: Ontario How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time