Microwave leakage detector
The following conditions can cause microwave leakage:
- Slamming the oven door
- Basic wear and tear
- Broken or missing door glass
- Manufacturing defects
- Food-particle buildup around door seals.
Our digital microwave leakage detector tells you how much your oven is leaking. This affordable digital microwave leakage meter is a must for every household, office, nursing home, restaurant, dormitory, and RV that has a microwave oven.
Because the meter is sensitive all the way down to 0.01mW/cm2 and highly accurate, it will not miss harmful levels of radiation. In addition to giving you an accurate digital reading of the amount of leakage from your microwave oven, this meter signals with an audible beep and red flashing light when it senses microwaves above the 5mW/cm2 danger threshold. Professional instruments capable of providing this same information typically cost $500 or more.
- Easier to use than a TV remote!
- Just press two buttons and point the meter at the operating oven.
- Sensitivity to a wide range of frequencies
- Sensitivity down to 0.01mW/cm2 at 2450MHz.
- Reads up to 9.99mW/cm2 in hundredths of mW/cm2.
- As a bonus, you can also use this meter to measure radiated power from wireless keyboards, modems, cell phones, and all other wireless devices that use the 2450 MHz analog frequency.
- Uses a standard 9V battery
- Guaranteed accurate to within 1dB.
- Fully compliant with CE emission standards.