Full Body Manscape Shower Mirror
Full Body Manscape Shower Mirror - - the Body Shave mirror that helps with shaving body hair in those hard-to-reach and hard-to-see areas.
- Perfect for full body grooming.
- Installs flush with the shower surround.
- Turns on and off with the bathroom light or heater switch.
- Includes a 30"W x 60"H shower mirror, attached Shower ClearMirror defogger, low-voltage transformer, and complete installation manual.
- Heats to 103 degrees. Heater: 24 volts; 82 watts; UL listed. Transformer: 24 volts; Class 2 UL listed.
- Some installation tips:
- Wire the Body Shave to the included 24-volt plug-in power supply in accordance with all applicable safety, national, and local electrical codes. NOTICE:All installation wiring must be performed by a licensed electrician. Follow the National Electrical Code, local codes, NFPA 70-2011 as applicable.
- Direct plug-in power supply must be placed in a dry location outside of the shower. Outlet used must be at least three feet from the shower.
- Do not install on un-insulated exterior walls in cold climate areas.
- Mirror must be caulked or grouted into tile, flush with the tile surface. Edges of the mirror cannot be exposed to touch.
- Activate the Shower ClearMirror by a switch. You may decide to connect it to another light or fan to ensure it is turned off when not in use.
- Ensure total amperage does not exceed rating of the wall switch (i.e. 15-amp switch), circuit or existing wiring.
- Transformer must be accessible and must have air flow. Never put a transformer or outlet in a closed wall.
- Install tile to the edge of your marked mirror location. Account for the grout line width to match your tile design.
- Connect power supply wire leads to the wire leads on the mirror heater with UL-approved wire connectors. Wrap with electrical tape.
- Use Gunther Premier Plus Mirror Mastic to prevent damage to the mirror backing (available at your local hardware or big-box store).
- Securely tape and brace the mirror in place for 24 to 48 hours or until dry.
- Made in USA.
- 5-year mfg. warranty.
- Comfort House P3194.