Column Mounted Mailbox
Column Mounted Mailbox - - Decorative cast aluminum mailbox features a tough powder-coat finish and oversized masonry box that can hold seven days of mail.
- Three colors: bronze, black, or antique copper.
- Six door styles: plain door or with a decorative scroll logo, fleur-de-lis logo, Christian cross logo, oat tree logo, pineapple logo, or agave logo on the door.
- Faceplate dimensions (approximate): 11.25"W x 1.5"D x 14.25"H. Box dimensions (approximate): 8.5"W x 16"D x 12"H.
- Comfort House also sells multiple options for your Column Mount Mailbox:
- locking conversion kit (Comfort House item # P1050)
- matching newspaper box (Comfort House item # 71713F)
- personalized address plaque (Comfort House item # 71714F)
- masonry mailbox flag (Comfort House item # 71715F)
- The factory has provided the following maintenance information: If your mailbox is exposed to road salt; salt air in an oceanfront area; or pollution from automobiles, acid rain, and polluted air in general, there is likely to be damage to the painted surface. A periodic cleaning (two or three times a year) of the painted surface of your mailbox with a mild detergent, water, and soft brush will help your mailbox last for many years. In addition, a clear spray (not buffing) car wax can help protect the painted finish.
- Special order.
- Comfort House P2904.