Decorative Locking Mailbox For Masonry Column Holds Packages
Locking Column Mailbox - - designed to fit into your own masonry column (masonry not included).
- Large capacity, locking security mailbox is the ideal solution for traveling home owners who donít want the hassle of forwarding mail, holding mail at their local post office, or letting mail pile up, allowing anyone who passes by their house to notice the collecting mail.
- Holds packages as well standard mail.
- Can accept packages up to 7"x 8" x 20" give or take. The package size is restricted by the size of the opening, plus the depth of the box.
- The mailbox itself is made out of 16 gauge powder coated steel. You supply the masonry, typically brick, stone, or concrete blocks.
- Four design motifs: classic, running oak, old english, and morning rose.
- Hand painted highlights in three colors: silver, gold, and black.
- Dimensions without your masonry surround: 48.5"H x 9.75"W x 21.2"D; weighs 57 pounds.
- Dimensions of mailbox only: 17.5"L x 9.5"W x 10.5"H.
- Dimensions of lower locking section only: 17.5"L x 9.5"W and 27"H.
- Comfort House item # P3316.