Door Kick Plate
Kick Plate for Doors - - 6"H x 28"W. A 28" wide kick plate is the correct size for doors 29-3/4" wide, generally referred to as 30" doors. Made in USA. Other sizes are available; please contact customer service with your exact requirements following the instructions below. Please note all kick plates are special order and non-returnable.
- Door kick plates protect entry doors and interior doors from scuff marks and daily abuse. They are frequently found on hotel room doors, office doors, classroom doors, and restroom doors.
- A 28" wide kick plate is the correct size for doors 29-3/4" wide, generally referred to as 30" doors.
- Three mounting options: with screws, adhesive, and magnetic for steel doors. Screw mounting is standard and there are 5 screw holes on top and 5 screw holes on bottom.
- Nine popular finishes. Large image is brass aluminum. Small images shown in this order: satin nickel aluminum, satin stainless steel, dark bronze aluminum, polished brass, lifetime brass, weathered black, satin nickel, antique brass.
- brass aluminum: gold-brass tone anodized aluminum 0.040" thick.
- satin nickel aluminum: satin anodized aluminum (similar satin nickel) 0.040" thick.
- satin stainless steel; brushed satin finish 0.050" thick.
- dark bronze aluminum: dark anodized aluminum similar to bronze window/patio door frames 0.040" thick.
- polished brass: bright, high-polished brass finish, gloss lacquer coated 0.050" thick.
- lifetime polished brass: very bright brass PVD coating on stainless steel 0.050" thick.
- weathered black: black textured powder coat on stainless steel 0.050" thick.
- satin nickel: soft satin finish applied to nickel over brass, gloss lacquered 0.370" thick.
- antique brass: satin, or dull brass, blackened (antique) finish on brass, gloss lacquered 0.050" thick.
- Because our kick plates are special order and non-returnable, it is absolutely necessary for you to measure your door with a measuring tape before placing your order! Do not rely on your builder, receipt, or specs from the door manufacturer. The door industry and kick plate industry measure doors differently.
- Comfort House P2752.
- 6" x 30" (if your door is 31-3/4" wide)
- 6" x 32" (if your door is 33-3/4" wide)
- 6" x 34" (if your door is 35-3/4" wide)
- 6" x 40" (if your door is 41-3/4" wide)
- 8" x 28" (if your door is 29-3/4" wide)
- 8" x 30" (if your door is 31-3/4" wide)
- 8" x 32" (if your door is 33-3/4" wide)
- 8" x 34" (if your door is 35-3/4" wide)
- 8" x 40" (if your door is 41-3/4" wide)
Top item we are making this week: Engraved Oven Rack Puller
New this week: Personalized Wine Bottle Stopper
Fun Fact: One of our best selling Christmas gifts in 1993 was an Eyeglass Stand.
Do you have a corporate gift emergency and need personalized items delivered to clients before Christmas? Please email us with your custom gift requirements at email@example.com.