Electronic Goose Repelling Sound Making System
Sonic goose repellent system protects areas up to 1.5 acres from both migratory and non-migratory Canada geese, ducks, and other waterfowl.
- Single-speaker system eliminate goose problems outdoors.
- Developed using decades of scientific research involving the behaviors and vocal communications of Canada geese.
- Employs authentic goose alert and alarm calls recorded in the wild.
- Extremely effective in reducing and eliminating geese.
- Audio makes areas uninhabitable for geese.
- Completely humane behavior modification system teaches geese not to return.
- Customizable settings.
- Covers up to 1.5 acres per unit. Two units will protect up to 3.5 acres due to amplification. (Use more units for larger areas.)
- Weather resistant box is designed to withstand outdoor use.
- Dimensions control unit: 6"W x 3.5"D x 6"H.
- Dimensions speaker: 5.5" x 5.5" x 5".
- Speakers: 8 ohms, 30 watts.
- 110 volt cord is 50 feet.
- Sound pressure: 0–110 dB at 1 meter (single speaker).
- Frequency: 500 ~ 1,500 Hz.
- Power source is UL, CUL, and CE listed.
- All hardware included.
- Special order.
- Comfort House P2046.
Thank you for supporting small business.