Summer Weight Baffle Boxstitch Down Alternative Comforter
Summer Weight Baffle Boxstitch Down Alternative Comforter - - our lightest weight down alternative comforter for summer sleeping. If you love to snuggle under a comforter even in warm weather and prefer a down alternative fill, this is the comforter for you.
- Filled with PrimaSera™ down alternative and sewn in Michigan. 600 fill power.
- Hotel-inspired styling.
- This comforter features baffle construction in a 10" box stitch.
- Shell fabric is 100 percent cambric cotton, 230 thread count.
- Dimensions and fill weights: twin 68"x88", 27 oz.; queen 92"x96", 39 oz.; king 106"x96", 45.5 oz.
- Made in USA. Color: white.
- Each comforter is custom-made to order.
- Care instructions: Machine wash, warm water in a washing machine that does not have an agitator. (Front-load High Efficiency washers do not have the agitator, and many of the new top-load High Efficiency washers do not have the agitator.) Tumble dry on medium heat. Run through three or four drying cycles to be sure it is completely dry. Even when the cotton shell feels dry, the down alternative inside may not be. Between drying cycles, remove product, shake it, and return it to the dryer to ensure consistent drying. If you do not have a machine without an agitator, you will need to take your comforter to a dry cleaner that has one.
- Comfort House 67273F.
Just right, December 15, 2014
Posted By: Paula Francese - Verified Buyer Location: New Hampshire How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time
Great Comforter, June 18, 2014
Posted By: Barbara - Verified Buyer Location: North Fort Myers, Florida How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time