CPAP Adjustable Pillow
The CPAP adjustable pillow accommodates all mask brands and helps you sleep comfortably throughout the night while using your PAP machine.
- Works with all PAP therapy masks and brands.
- Custom side cutouts improve mask fit, reduce mask interference and slippage, and minimizes mask leaks.
- The full-height pillow contains three removable layers: charcoal-infused high-resiliency foam on the bottom keeps pillow fresh; high-resiliency foam in the center provides support; and memory foam on the top molds to the contours of your face.
- Pillow adjusts to four different heights: 5.25", 4.5", 3.0", or 2.25".
- Two cover/comfort types. One side of the pillow has a cool 3D mesh air flow cover (reduces heat and perspiration). Flip pillow over to sleep on a soft microfiber pillow top with hypoallergenic fiberfill.
- Sleep apnea therapy mask wearers are sure to appreciate the built-in hose control. An integrated hose tether keeps the weight of the hose from pulling on the mask and allows the hose to move with you during the night.
- Ergonomic design features include the concave center for your head, crescent cutout for your shoulders, and facial support on the sides.
- Dimensions: 20" x 13" x 5.25".
- 2-year mfg. warranty.
- Comfort House P2725.