Eshenbach Headlight LED Hands Free Illumination Device
Eshenbach Headlight LED Hands Free Illumination Device - - with clip for eye wear and binoculars.
- The Headlight LED is a hands-free illumination device that you can attach to reading glasses or carrier frame on your head.
- Two bright LEDs provide an outstanding 3200 lux of flicker-free illumination at approximately 10" from the object or 1200 lux at approximately 16".
- Headlight LED uses three (3) AA-batteries (included).
- Operating time is about 8 consecutive hours in full LED bright mode.
- ECO mode (about 75 percent brightness) extends operating time is about 13 consecutive hours.
- Batteries are contained in a pocket-size case.
- Vertical angle of the light is adjustable and can be pointed up or down.
- Lighting element weighs just 2 ounces.
- Lamp housing dimensions: 1.2" x 0.7" x 1.3".
- Includes protective hard foam traveling case.
- Special Order item.
- Comfort House P1172.