Space Saving Cascading Planter
Space Saving Cascading Planter - - real wood garden planter. Packs a lot of planting space into a compact 34" x 38" footprint.
- Durable Western Red Cedar construction using untreated, high-quality rescued cedar panels. (NOTE: Treating the wood is completely optional and a matter of personal taste.)
- The result is a planter with its own unique mosaic pattern.
- In addition, rescued cedar panels and posts are engineered to be stronger than raw cedar, as the defects are removed from the wood during the grading and edge gluing process.
- Three separate tiers encourage you to create a colorful landscape or exotic garden using a variety of plants.
- Vertical design maximizes space.
- Three fitted liners included.
- Outer dimensions: 34" x 38" x 37" high.
- Planting area per tier: 12" x 35.5" x 6.5" deep.
- Soil capacity: 5 cubic feet / 77 quarts.
- Assembly required. No tools required.
- Made in North America.
- 5-year mfg. warranty.
- Comfort House P1094.