Surefit Buffalo Check Chair Cover
Surefit Buffalo Check Chair Cover - - one piece straight skirt with cord slipcover fits an armchair with a box cushion.
- The checkered pattern is placed on the diagonal enhancing its uncomplicated homespun charm.
- Relaxed fit.
- Woven for a slightly loose and casual look.
- Eight ties at four corners can be tucked or tied for a more tailored profile or to adjust the fit.
- Cinched elastic at seat.
- Straight waterfall skirt.
- Arm to arm 32" to 43".
- Arm width 11".
- Arm height 27".
- Seat depth fits up to 26".
- Click small image on the far right to enlarge the measurement chart.
- 100 percent cotton. Imported.
- Machine washable. Easy care.
- Tips and tricks:
- To help remove wrinkles, place slipcover in dryer with a damp washcloth on a low heat setting for a few minutes.
- Rolled up magazines with a rubber band tied around them or pool noodles cut into pieces both work well to hold the slipcover in place. Just tuck into the corners of the furniture.
- Comfort House P2289.