Solar Light With Mounting Options
Solar Light with multiple mounting options is an attractive, versatile, and economical solar lighting solution for any residential and business setting.
- Rugged and rustproof; ideal for residents of coastal communities.
- Also recommended for sites that need lightweight, full-sized lighting for easy transport and strong enough to withstand frequent setup and removal, such as event-hosting companies and camper and RV facilities.
- The standard Fitter model comes with the solar outdoor LED light fixture and mounting kit for poles, posts, and walls.
- Includes four integrated solar panels, 10 LEDs, and patented light-enhancing cone reflector.
- Use as an outdoor wall sconce; on flat surfaces, such as pillars or columns; or at the top of a 3" diameter lamp post (not included).
- Fixture is 18" high x 9.75" long and wide.
- The EZ Base model comes with a lamp head, lamp post, and EZ Anchor Base for simple, tool-free, cement-free in-ground installation.
- Poly-resin lamp post stands 78" high. One light fixture containing four solar panels, 10 bright-white LEDs, and patented cone reflector to enhance light output.
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for enhanced longevity and top performance.
- ABS poly-resin construction with top-quality components, including bright-white LEDs that shine at 130 lumens, long-lasting monocrystalline solar panels protected by tempered glass, and replaceable Lithium Ion battery packs for efficient charging capacity.
- Recharging speed will vary based on weather conditions, but no charging will occur if direct sun does not shine on the solar panels. Do not locate the light fixture in a shaded area.
- Color: black.
- 2-year mfg. warranty.
- Comfort House P1054.