10,000 lux light therapy system
Day Light Light therapy system
Day Light - - compact light therapy system with removal legs for optimal positioning. Can be used with the adjustable legs, set on a shelf using the built-in stand, or wall mounted for a pleasant light-window effect. Unit folds to fit in suitcase or briefcase, so you can take it when you leave home.
10,000 lux bright light . . .
may help ease "winter blues"
Day-Lights bright light system provides pleasant ambient lighting, makes an exceptional task or reading lamp, may help to improve sleeping patterns for shift workers and long-distance flyers, and may help to ease seasonal mood swings and "winter blues."
Day-Lights emits 10,000 lux of light intensity, which is the dosage recommended by light therapy experts. The height and angle of the light box simulates outdoor daylight.
- UV Filtered & Safe: Hi-impact polycarbonate lens filters 99.3 percent of harmful UV rays.
- Glare Free: White diffusing lens eliminates glare. Three 36-watt light tubes emit a warm light and minimize potentially harmful blue rays.
- Instant-on, no-flicker, electronic ballasts.
- 2-Light Setting for ambient lighting.
- 3-Light Setting provides 10,000 lux at 12".
- For optimal light angle and maximum comfort, use the adjustable legs and position light at a 10-15 degree angle as shown above.
- Use 3-bulb setting for 10,000 lux of light intensity.
- Sit 12" from the light source for 20-30 minutes each morning during the fall, winter, and into spring months.
- Eat breakfast, read, talk on the phone, or glance down at the surface in front of the light. It is not necessary to look into the light.
Lightbox enclosure size: 12.5" x 16" x 3"; height on stand: 28"; light weighs 5.3 pounds; stand weighs 2 pounds. Uses 3 x 36 compact fluorescent light tubes. 120 volt; UL and C-UL listed; 10' power cord. 5-year mfg. warranty.
Sorry, no longer available.
Thank you for supporting small business.