Americana Door Knocker
Americana Door Knocker - - 9" high. 18 different finishes. Made in USA.
- Historically correct reproduction of knocker on the Blair House Executive Guest House across the street from the White House in Washington, DC.
- For 200 years the Blair House has been a guest residence for the famous and infamous; diplomats, heads of state, scholars, and scientists; Union heros and Confederate generals.
- The Americana is an unusually heavy door knocker.
- Features meticulous old-world craftsmanship and a beautiful finish.
- With 18 different finishes, you're sure to find one that is perfect for your home.
- aged brass: realistically replicates the look of real antique brass hardware, including its imperfections and soft patina.
- antique brass: solid brass that is chemically darkened and highlighted with an abrasive to simulate aged brass. Typically medium brown with golden overtones, but color can vary significantly from batch to batch.
- oil rubbed bronze: chemically darkened surface designed to simulated aged bronze. Color varies from deep chocolate brown to dark gray and usually has reddish undertones.
- satin brass: brass that is dulled and coated with gloss lacquer.
- gloss red, gloss white, gloss black: powder-coat designer colors.
- antique brass, nickel, and copper
- weathered black and rust
- satin nickel: nickel plated brass that is satin finished with an abrasive and lacquer coated.
- antique copper: copper plated brass, chemically darkened to simulate aged copper. Typically a medium black with copper undertones, but color can vary significantly from batch to batch.
- antique nickel: nickel plated brass dulled and darkened to simulate pewter.
- polished nickel: nickel plated brass polished to a high shine and coated with clear gloss lacquer.
- venetian bronze: oil-rubbed finish applied over copper plated brass. Chemically darkened to simulate aged bronze. Dark color varies from deep chocolate brown to dark gray with distinct copper highlights and undertones. Matte-lacquer coating.
- weathered black and weathered rust: powder-coat, satin-textured finishes.
- All finishes are shown above.
- Dimensions: 4-1/8"W x 9"H (5-1/4" center to center); x 2-7/16" projection.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Custom finished just for you.
- Please contact us if you require polished chrome.
- Special Order. Sorry, we do not accept returns on the Americana Door Knocker.
- Comfort House P1036.