TRACS air cleaning system
- TRACS incorporates the same technology used in hospitals across the world for high-risk infection control.
- UV lamps are located before (and radiating on) the dirty/inlet side of the HEPA filter. This location keeps the filter free from mold and bacteria growth, extending the life of the HEPA and protecting the person changing the filter against infection from the dirty filter. No other air cleaner on the market today has UV lamps located in the same position as TRACS.
- All UV is safely contained within the unit.
- Separate UV on/off switch.
- Affordable maintenance costs.
- Proprietary blend of carbon removes toxic odors, chemicals, gases, and VOCs.
- All electrical components isolated from UV exposure.
- Individually certified true HEPA filter with 80 square feet of media removes harmful dust, particulate, allergens, pet dander, and more at 99.99 percent efficiency.
- Back panel is fastened to the cabinet with small nylon knurl screws so that no tools are required for any replacement component.
- As of September 1, 2005 carbon postfilters are permanently installed within the cabinet and never require replacement.
Filters and average replacement times described below.
Dimensions: 15.5"W x 15"D x 22"H; weighs 45 pounds. 120 volts; 60 Hz; 1 amp; 100 watts; 6' power cord. Colors: black, sandstone, white. 5-year mfg. warranty. Made in USA. Includes 3 carbon prefilter packs.
Replacement carbon prefilters, HEPA filters, and UV lamps for TRACS are also available below.
Sorry, Pyramid Air Solutions TRACS Total Room Air Cleaning System is not for sale in the state of California.
Sorry, not available.