| Wood Fired Outdoor Pizza Oven - - and Smoker. Nothing can beat the taste of pizza cooked in a wood-fired oven! And with this amazing oven you can create a very special professional restaurant pizza in your backyard.
Important information about the wood to use:
- Included pizza stone bakes a crisp crust and makes it easy to handle the pie.
- Use the smoker feature to infuse food with authentic wood-fired flavor.
- Strong wheels for easier rolling.
- Includes protective weather cover.
- Dimensions: 29.7" x 20.1" x 82.5"H; weighs 140 pounds.
- Assembly required.
- Comfort House 66831F.
- Enforno P-003 wood fired pizza oven.
You can use this oven for more than pizza. Other things to try are meat and poultry, which can both be cooked directly on the cooking grate; fish, casseroles, vegetable dishes, fritattas, and eggplant or chicken parmigiana.
- Please be sure to use only real hard wood logs in this wood-fired oven.
- Some examples are olive wood, almond wood, walnut wood, maple wood, oak wood, fruit tree wood, nut tree wood, ash wood, beech wood, and birch wood.
- You can also use white and yellow pine and white cedar, but never use red pine, as it causes food to have an unpleasant flavor.
- Never use processed fire logs or any kind of artificial wood logs.
- Never use lumber as it may be treated, toxic, and burn too hot.
This item requires truck delivery. End of truck delivery.