Hot@Hand Buffet Carts
Certified for Shabbos use
- Keep hot food appetizingly hot for 5 hours or more!
- Cook when you have time; serve when you're ready!
- Don't worry if your guests are late!
- Perfect for offices & meetings, too!
- Three clear Pyrex glass dishes in heated compartments
- Removable dish holders, so your own dishes can be used
- Double shelf heated cupboard with additional heated top shelf
- On/off neon light
- Safe for fine china, glass, or pots.
When you're cooking for a crowd, you can prepare one item at a time and keep things perfectly warm until you are ready to serve -- or until the latecomers finally arrive.
Holds foods appetizingly at serving temperatures for up to five hours.
Holds a complete dinner menu for up to eight people.
How It Works: Heat is transferred around the unit through basic conduction, allowing excess heat to escape naturally into the surrounding room. This type of cooling process means that the Hot@Hand Buffet Cart does not require a built-in thermostat or otherwise complex heat-monitoring system. It self-regulates between 145 degrees F and 170 degrees F (63 degrees C and 77 degrees C), which is well within the FDA Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition recommendation for holding hot foods at or above a minimum of 145 degrees F.
Available in economical "wood effect" mahogany, teak, or beech finish. Also available in natural maple real wood veneer. Wood effect mahogany finish is shown above.
Styled with wrap-around sliding tops and full-length doors. Dimensions for wood-effect models: 29" W x 16" D x 27.5" H. Weighs 80 pounds. Dimensions for real wood-veneer model: 31" W x 17" D x 29" H. Weighs 120 pounds.
The Hot @ Hand Buffet Cart has been certified for Shabbos use by the Kashrusth Division of the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America. Signed and certified usage guidelines.
Ships fully assembled! Manufactured in the United Kingdom. UL and CSA approved. 110 volts, 400 watts. One-year mfg. warranty. This item is also known as Hot at Hand Buffet Cart or Shabbos warming cart.
This item requires truck delivery. Delivery to your door.
How does it initially heat up?
A: It has 3 heating elements for each shelf. You plug it in and it takes up to 15 minutes to get up to temperature and then the cart stays warm until it is unplugged.
- You should expect to receive delivery within 4-7 business days in the USA unless a special delivery time is noted in the product description.
- Air delivery and specific carrier options are also available in your shopping cart.
- If you select air delivery for an item with a special delivery time noted in the product description, your product will not be finished any quicker but will ship via the chosen method when it is ready to ship.
- If you require a delivery quicker than options shown in your shopping cart, please contact customer service.
- Canada and International delivery time information is shown in shopping cart.
We've been in business for 26 years.
Our product reviews are 100% verified.
We ship worldwide.
Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Transactions are safe and secure.