Gama Sonic GS-94FPW-WW Victorian Warm White Solar Light
Gama Sonic GS-94FPW-WW Victorian Warm White Solar Light - - Energy efficient Victorian-style LED solar light fixture for 3" posts, flat surfaces, or walls. Includes an integrated solar panel, 9 LEDs, and a light-enhancing cone reflector.
- Energy-saving and money-saving replacement for electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting.
- No electrical wiring required -- just sunlight.
- Provides 130 lumens of brightness.
- Designed to evoke the cozy, inviting glow of 19th-century gas street lamps.
- All-in-one installation kit for mounting the lamp on a 3" diameter post; on a flat, horizontal surface such as a column and pillar; or on a building's exterior as a wall sconce.
- Automatically turns on at dusk.
- Shines warm-white light at 130-lumen output for up to 8 hours on full solar charge of the fixture's Lithium Ion battery pack.
- For longer run times, switch the brightness mode to low.
- Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector enhances the light output and glow in both modes.
- Replaceable, plugged battery pack is good for about 1,000 charges. Recharging speed varies based on weather conditions, but generally takes about six hours of sunlight on the solar panel to achieve a full solar charge when the battery pack is completely run down.
- Mono-crystalline silicon solar panel is protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance.
- Powder-coated, rustproof cast aluminum and beveled glass construction.
- Dimensions: 9"L x 9"W x 15"H; weighs 5 pounds.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Color: black.
- Comfort House 68049.