Of course, if you prefer a beep, the Vibration Watch has that function too. In fact, you'll be able to set your watch to one of 4 alarm settings: vibration only, beep alarm only, vibration and beep alarm, or alarm off. But that's just the start. Vibrating watch also features:
- countdown timer for timing presentations, parking, cooking, or taking medications
- auto timer reloader so the timer will start again when it reaches zero
- bright blue Electro-Luminescent (EL) back light for superb night viewing
- two independent alarm settings (each of the four settings described above can be used on both alarms)
- stopwatch mode
- day and date display
- second clock for traveling in a different time zone
- hourly alert option
- 12 or 24 hour clock
Vibration watch has a genuine black leather band with gray trim, and stainless steel back. It's water resistant to 30 meters and operates on a standard watch battery that will power your watch for up to 1 years under normal conditions (battery life will vary depending on how often the vibration function and EL backlight are used).
Watch face diameter approx. 1-1/2". Time digits are approx. 1/8" high. Wrist fittings (approximate): Fits wrists 6.75" to 9". (Note: If your wrist is smaller, you may prefer to purchase item 17831F with a stainless steel band. Links can be removed to fit small wrists; see related products.) 1-year mfg. warranty.
In the unusual event of defect on vibration alarm watches, the watch must be returned
to manufacturer for warranty service as shown in the manual. This watch is not appropriate for everyone. Here are some factors to consider before you place you order: (1) Watch may be too bulky or "masculine" for a child or child's wrist may be too small for the band. (2) Display may be difficult for some people to read without their glasses; numbers may be too small for some people to read.
(3) Vibration strength may not be adequate to awaken a very sound sleeper.
Vibrating Alarm Watch has 1 user rating out of 5 stars
Caption authored by Jeffrey Gornstein